Daily Eats—Tuesday, March 6th
Breakfast—cereal with berries and almond milk.
Mid-morning snack of reduced fat Ritz crackers…
…and four cuties. These were on the small side! About four ping-pong balls worth.
Lunch—vegetable soup and a plate with brown rice, slow cooker black beans, lean ground turkey with onions and garlic, and a little avocado and salsa.
Evening snack, pre-meeting—a sliced apple.
This evening I’ve had a couple of handfuls of M&M’s, and a 1/2 ounce slice of cheese. I might have some vegetable soup in a little bit, and that’s it for the day!
- Calories: 1,836 (Range: 1,320-1,670; 166 above range)
- Fat: 56g (Range: 35-61g; within range)
- Carbs: 297g (Range: 177-255g; 42g above range)
- Protein: 54g (Range: 60-137g; 6g below range)
- Fiber: 50g (Range: 25-35g; 15g above range)